Both medical and aerospace manufacturing operate in highly regulated environments. Their use of metal additive manufacturing creates a need to understand how existing regulations, standards, and specifications can be applied. This program brings together those who have worked through the process to share the best information available to help you verify, validate, and meet regulatory requirements. The program will include:
- Quality systems
- Process validation
- Design controls
- Regulatory agencies perspectives
- Roundtable discussions
- And more!
- Gain insight into FDA’s view of 3D Printing as applied to medical devices and FAA’s perspective for aerospace
- Obtain an overview of the types of applications already in use
- Understand how quality, controls, validation and verification can be accomplished
- Learn the latest available information on regulatory processes specific to additive manufacturing
- Meet and discuss processes with others facing similar challenges.
- Have your specific questions answered and problems solved by industry experts.
- Network with participants during a reception at the end of the day.
- Co-located with Metal Additive Manufacturing Developments, October 18
Attend BOTH MicroManufacturing and Micro Additive Manufacturing/3D Printing and save 10%!
|Pricing||SME Members||Non-Members||Academia Government/Military*
(15% discount as shown below)
Member / Non-Member
(50% discount as shown below)
Member / Non-Member
|One Seminar||$595||$695||$505.75 / $590.75||$297.50 / $347.50|
|Two Seminars||$535.50 (each)||$625.50 (each)||$455 / $531.75 (each)||$267.80 / $312.80 (each)|
*Academic, Military & Government Pricing: To qualify for the reduced rate you must submit a letter on appropriate military/government letterhead signed by your Commanding Officer or supervisor to the SME Registrar. Educators may submit either a letter on university letterhead signed by the dean or registrar confirming status or a class schedule inclusive of the institution/year/instructor.
**Full-Time Students: To qualify for student rates, submit a letter on university letterhead signed by the dean or registrar confirming full-time student status or provide a copy of your student I.D. to the SME Registrar.
Interested in sponsoring or speaking at the event? Contact Lauralyn McDaniel, at 800.733.3976 ext. 3108 or email@example.com.